Algebra group is the leading Croatian and regional private education system present in 30 cities across the Republic of Croatia with more than 60 full-time employees and more than 400 associates. Throughout almost 20 years of work, Algebra has become the most important regional educational partner of Microsoft, Cisco, Adobe, Autodesk, ECDL, VMware, EC-Counciland other companies. In adult education we educate around 18.000 attendants of various seminars and educational programs annually, while in higher education, we enroll more than 200 new students per year.The quality of Algebra has been recognized by our clients and well as by all major software manufacturers and has been attested by the implementation of the ISO 9001:2000 certification which was introduced in 2004.
High-quality education carried out by the University College results in numerous authorizations of which we proudly emphasize:
- EC-Council Accredited Training Center
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions,authorized training center
- ECDL and Advanced ECDL test center for the acquisition of the European computer diploma
- Adobe authorized training partner for graphic and web applications
- Autodesk training centerfor AutoCAD, Inventor and 3D Studio tools
- Cisco Networking Academy
- VUE Test center for testing candidates and acquisition of international certifications
- Prometric Test center for testing candidates and acquisition of international certifications
- ITIL – Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- VMware –official VMware Authorized Training Center
The results of our work in the field of higher education are also confirmed by numerous certificates and acknowledgements:
- Certificate for established internal quality assurance system issued by the Agency for Science and Higher Education (2012) along with the highest result achieved among all institutions that have undergone audits of quality assurance systems.
- Successful re-accreditation of the study program and institution issued by the Agency for Science and Higher Education (2012) along with the highest result achieved among all professional higher education institutions that have undergone re-accreditation.
- Certificate “Meets the quality requirements of NVAO” (2010) issued by the accreditation agency NVAO (Nederlands – Vlaamse Accreditatieorganisatie, Accreditation Organization of the Netherlands and Flanders)
- Certificate “Approved by FER” received in 2009 and verified every three years through external audits (2013)
The most significant indicator of the quality and recognizability of the whole group is represented by:
- Award for the best educational center in the world in 2014 (out of 3200 institutions in competition) according to Microsoft (Partner of the year 2014)