Algebra University College is a part of the Algebra education group established with the aim of implementing professional higher education in the field of computer engineering, ICT – and new technologies. The University College is aware of its responsibility within the community and therefore actively promotes education, especially in the field of technical sciences, as a basis for economic growth and development of competitiveness of domestic economy. By engaging in these activities we are trying to create a value system coherent to our own values through:
- promotion of importance of quality at all educational levels, especially in higher education,
- support to formal educational system of the Republic of Croatia, especially the system of secondary vocational education,
- active work within nongovernmental associations and employers’ interest groups,
- active work within the framework of European and global initiatives aiming at the development of the Republic of Croatia and its educational system
- attraction of foreign projects and investments significant for the development of the Republic of Croatia,
- active work with institutions and communities of persons with disabilities in order to foster their socialization and inclusion in the labor market,
- promoting information technology literacy and basic competences stated in the EU strategic documents,
- performing activities that encourage international cooperation and projects in cooperation with international institutions,
- cooperation with economy and especially with employers in ICT sector with the aim of supporting their efforts to create a competitive work force in order to position Croatia in the European and global market,
- engaging in public activities and campaigns,
- collecting relevant data that can be used for the development of society and preparation of developmental and other policies.
Algebra University College aims to become the first choice for Croatian and regional students, when it comes to professional higher education in the field of ICT and new technologies, through the development of excellence in all areas of its work: its infrastructure, staff, cooperation with economy and international activities.