When studying results are not in accordance with expectations, many additional problems can appear. Causes of failure often lie in inefficient techniques and learning strategies, poor time management, lack of motivation and inability to find pleasure in learning and continuous postponement of the execution of student obligations.
The Career Centre offers additional learning support for students and can help increase the efficiency of studying through:
- Continuous monitoring of success,
- Work on self-regulation and planning of learning,
- Work on development of appropriate teaching strategies and techniques,
- Coordination and referral to remedial and additional classes,
- Counseling support for successful studying.
For questions regarding learning and study support please feel free to contact our psychologist Jasmina Tofant, firstname.lastname@example.org . The Career Centre can be reached on Fridays, 09.00 – 14.00 or by appointment.